1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 900ss 750ss - Ssie Exact Start - Electric Starter Cable Kits

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Exige, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1992-2002 900SS & 750SS Carb and Injection Models Exact Start Cables now available.

Our second system for Ducati's after launching the 999/749 cables a couple of weeks ago.
    848/1098/1198 and Panigale 899 / 1199 cables coming soon!

Manufacturing cost was a little higher due to the extended terminal requirement but I'm holding the current 999 pricing for now:

See link for specifications and pricing and initial feedback from our first customers.....

For Sale - 999 749 Exact Start - Electric Cable Kits | Ducati Forum

Payment to [email protected] for either of the discount levels including the great saving for Forum Subscribers! Drop your address / questions to the same email or PM me on here. :)

Ducati 900 SS SSIE Hicap Starter Cables by Exact Start UK image1.JPG

Ducati 900 SS SSIE Hicap Starter Cables by Exact Start UK image5.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. A customers pictures after fitting :)

900SS Customer fitment 1.jpg 900SS Customer fitment 2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. looking good dude.... can you do em for the 748 yet? and can you do em in black? maybe with the yellow labels in white? no im not joking!!!!:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Can I have them in maroon and can I have 5? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Your back :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. Can you do them in blue for the mini :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. can you just do them in black with red terminal insulation if ness?

8. For you anything is possible - 748 available in a few weeks. But if anyone asks for maroon that would be another matter entirely :Smuggrin:

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. :Wideyed:

10. They look lovely in red :Watching: and should really be red :D

11. yip, they look well made, on most bikes they will be hidden by fairings etc anyhoo.

12. So are a lot of blingy things like carbon battery box lids, these actually do something too :D
    Now look what you've done, made me get my salesman head on again :Meh:

13. deffo, don't get the hidden aesthetic improvement atoll. no need to get the salesman heed on. the fact that they will start considerably better/prolong the life of your sprag what about rectifier/regulator will it improve charging if you run a few accessories also? sell them self so they will.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've always liked you xxx (is free also possible?) xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. i promise ya nobody i more anal than me when it comes to aesthetics. if it aint right it really aint right .in my eye anyhoo. forgive the kiss ass but your bike looks the dugs. i am not one for upgrading/messing with the looks of my bikes as they is perfect already. would i want a blue cable running over a black casing next to black cables nosirree

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pants on fire! You own a Fugly :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. fugly to some beautiful to others, if your not in vogue like what i am you wouldn't understand. :smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lol! i'll drink to that.. mind you i will pretty much drink to anything!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information