1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£30 Cheque Back On Pirelli Tyres

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Sonic, Apr 30, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Just be careful as often it won't count if fitted to loose wheels. Check the small print.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Thanks, I checked and the only condition is that the tyres need to be bought and fitted from the same place, at the same time, whether to the bike or on loose wheels. The tyres and fitting charge needs to be on the same invoice, which is then submitted for the refund.

Usually doing this would mean it's more expensive than buying them online and fitting them locally to loose wheels. However, I managed to get 2 sets of tyres, as both my bikes needed them, from Mark @ Holbeach motorcycle tyres, the tyre chap that attends various track days, and the price including the discount was about the same as doing it the online way.
    Guess it's more beneficial for people who are going to get it fitted from a shop anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just had a Rosso 3 rear fitted, didn’t see this but I go through my mate so wouldn’t have been any use.

Seriously impressed with the Rosso 3 tyres, I originally was dubious about having them but they’re awesome.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I have them on my 996 and about perfect for road use IMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information