1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£499.99 Infinity Voucher

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by 1um3, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I have an Infinity motorcycle gift voucher with a face value of £499.99.

I was bought a pair of Daytona boots for christmas and I already have a perfect pair, so I returned them and have this voucher. I don't really need anything else so if someone has any purchases in mind and wants to help me out with it, I can meet in London (at one of the infinity stores) for an exchange of the sum of money.

Thanks

Liam

2. how much are you offering the voucher for?

3. I'm assuming he wants £499.99

4. So am I from how he's phrased his post but if someone wants to spend £499.99 they'll just pop into the store and spend the cash.

He needs to discount it by at least 20% IMO

5. I'll give you £50 for it. Cash.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Or just spend it on something else in the store and get his money's worth. He's not trying to sell the voucher, he's asking if there is anyone who is already planning to spend that kind of money in the store wouldn't mind meeting him there and using the voucher and giving him the cash.

7. I know what he's asking but it doesn't work like that, does it.

8. Okay, £51. And a packet of Chewits.

• Like Like x 2
  9. As Tom says if your planning on buying something for the same or more monies ,you could help one of ours out , not everything in life is whats it worth to me.

10. I wouldn't know, I've never done a deal like this. I don't see why you would want to take money out of his pocket though. He'll be £100 worse off if he follows these rules and he hasn't exactly caused anyone any inconvenience.

11. Yes, but from a punter's point of view it's far less convenient to meet up with someone and exchange cash for the use of a voucher than it is simply to go and buy something for cash. There's no incentive.

£52.38, and that's my final offer:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  12. sold.

next

13. If I was him, i'd buy a lid from infinity and sell it on ebay. be easier.

14. Or just buy a lid and keep it in 'stock', it'll be needed one day...

15. Before they go bankrupt and leave him with nothing :biggrin:

16. Very true. In an ideal world it would out that way. Personally I'd be buying some kit with the voucher and then just keeping it in storage until the time comes to use it

17. A nice pair of Daytona boots, for example... :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  18. If you go in there with cash you can haggle. No discount wiv voucher probably.

Infinity are at Excel usually..

#18 900streetfighter, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  19. I wore daytona for years until i was knocked over at 2mph and the toe slider and its fixings were ripped out of the boot. £500 boots!!
    Ive now got some Dainese Pro 'ins' courtesy of the man who knocked me over. I was extremely disappointed with Daytona. Besides my Dainese pants has long shin pads and the 'ins' suited them better.

20. FIVE.................HUNDRED...............QUID............FOR ONE PAIR OF BOOTS??????????
    F*ckineck.................the worlds gone mad....:eek:

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information