1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£700,000 for 12 months behind bars?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by timberwolf, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Think they probably wont be allowed to keep it and if they have anything worth ought it will get sold on . AND the showers in the nick are a marvelous social area .

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hmm not bad for 12 months.

My mate rents his house off someone serving time.They are allowed to keep it as people are not usually so dumb as to have assets in there own name if organised properly.

Crime certainly does pay for some and as long as they stay away from armed robbery,firearms and class a's then sentencing is the ' I could do that standing on my head' type.

3. I'd do a bit of time for huge wedge. 12 months away from our Doris sounds like heaven. Course I would be taking soap on a rope in to the showers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. For that amount of dough id take one for the team in prison too. Pmsl

5. The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 gives government agencies (currently The National Crime Agency) power to apply to the courts, mainly the Crown Court, to order confiscation of the assets of convicted criminals. It is notoriously difficult to trace these assets, and hard to distinguish the proceeds of crimes from legitimate assets, but the NCA and the courts do their best. Criminals who refuse to co-operate can be and are given longer sentences on that account.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information