1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£8500 diavel. A good price?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Twinvtwins, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Hi, I can get a 2011 diavel for £8500, is that a decent price, or a really really good price? 2500 miles, base model, completely standard, black.

thing is, it would be bike number 4 in my garage!
    So I know I don't need one, wasn't even looking for another bike... But if it's a 'fuck me I can make money off that!' price then I might as well!

Other horses in the stable are
    Yamaha Mt-01 - highly modded, stage 3.... spits fire and eats children.
    KTM Super-fucking mental nutcase hooligan-duke
    BMW Krooz missile 1300s

i suppose it's a stupid question really - I come to the Diavel section of the Ducati forum and ask if I should buy a Ducati Diavel! Haha
    i will have one, one day, but is this the right day and the right price?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just buy it man, moan about it later :)

3. Do you want to buy it to ride or to flip it and sell on?

4. Wow this is starting to sound like auction hunters :)

yeee haaaw

5. Sounds too good to be true to me.

6. It's legit, HPI clear, FSH.
    I buy all my bikes with the intention of riding till I'm bored with them, or need the money back, then sell them with minimal loss. Problem is I don't ever get bored with them, hence 3 bikes!
    If I get it, put a few thousand miles on it and can sell it in a year for no more than £500 loss I reckon it's a deal. I think the big hit in depreciation is already done, anyone seen a diavel go for similar money?

7. That sounds like the type of money a dealer would pay this time of year (therefore cheap). Have to admit it would tempt me at that price, although I'd have no where to keep it!

8. Buy it buy it buy it

9. I'd just like to point out I'm in no way affiliated with the sale of a diavel

10. If you buy it and ride it, you will want to keep it next summer. Go for it!!!!

11. that price is ridiculous, go see it in person make sure it is what they say and grab it before someone else does! Winter as you know is the time to buy if money is lying around to spend. I buy when I can ride only because I have a budget for one bike and I can't buy one, stick it away and wait 4 months to get on it!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information