1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Öhlins Shock Electronic To Manual Adjustment Conversion?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by 750steve, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Are there companies in the UK that will convert the leccy suspension to manual adjusters?
    If anyone has used this service can you let me know a rough idea of cost please?
    From what I remember there were some people that got this done for the 11/1299 shocks

2. I had a 1199 shock converted was around £200 done by James at JWR

3. Thanks Chris, I’ve sent him a message through Facebook, I’ll probably call him tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice

4. Can you not do that anyway with the V4S shock from the electronic settings?

5. I bought the base model but I just seen an electronic shock at ok (ish) money which would work out less than buying the Öhlins manual shock if it can be converted, thing is every report I’ve seen on the suspension says the rear runs out of compression damping, but that’s on track or with a fast road racer, I’ll be using mine purely on the road.

Personally I’m still thinking the few £ saved may be better used on a ktech shock (when they build one) as it’ll be custom sprung for my riding weight

6. Ahh ok. Misinterpreted what you were trying to do.

7. No probs, easily done & my explanation isn’t that detailed

8. 08AFBAEB-7D39-4E28-A497-71CF29715C3D.png I will have a 1199 shock for sale soon. Already converted by JWR

• Like Like x 1
  9. V4 has an entirely different orientation rear shock. Shame really. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information