1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale ‘76 Honda Cr125m Elsinore , Road Legal

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by m@tt, Feb 20, 2021.

• Like Like x 7
  1. That’s pretty
    Good luck with your sale.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Love the rustic backdrop,and of course that bike looks fab as well.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. That fetched a good price! One of my favourite MX'rs!

4. £4260, and i thought it would climb higher on the day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I picked up a brand new, unused frame set for one of these from an autojumble about 25 years ago, for £75!!! It had the tank, seat, yolks, side panels, air box, swingarm, brake pedal, etc. I had no particular plans for it so I ebay'd it about 15 years ago, it fetched around £600 and went to the states. I was told that it was probably an unsold bike when it became obsolete for MX and stripped for it's engine, which was a popular kart unit in the the late 70's.

6. Me too

7. Yes the 77/78 bikes were unchanged and not competitive , so lots went that way apparently
    I have an engine that was in a cart ... modded for right hand gearshift and no kickstart

8. Auctions are always tricky on the day especially if no bidders are out there that know about the goods for sale, maybe next time place a reserve on the item then that way you can go again for round two / three.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information