1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale ’old’ Ducati Branded Arai Rx-7 Corsair Helmet

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by NRG_Mutley, Jul 28, 2019.

1. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Offering this for sale on behalf of my sister..... details as follows:

I’ve described this as ‘old’ in view of the fact that it shows it manufactured in June 05. However, on the flip side, it has had little use, as she only worn it the few times she went as pillion. With the purchase of a flip up by her a couple of years ago, this has not worn for at least 3 years. Never been dropped, and lived in its cloth bag in a wardrobe in a non smoking house. Comes with the branded - Ducati - cloth bag. It’s in great condition....innards all washed and ready to go. Got a light smoked visor on it, but no pin lock. All vents etc work well. Size is XS (6.5 to 6 5/8ths - 53-54cm)

Appreciate it ‘past it’s shelf life’ according to industry standards, but it seems a shame that someone couldn’t make use of it for an occasional pillion or new rider etc. In its day, was a top of the range helmet.... How about £99 posted ??

Tried to upload with Tapatalk so I could include numerous photos, but for some reason it won’t register / allow me to do so. Have plenty of photos for any interested party....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information