1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale '02 748r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rman, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reluctantly decided to sell my R, only put about 1K miles in the 4+ years I've owned it. It's pointless having it sat in the garage, yep, it's a joy to look at and to ride but seems far easier these days to jump on the monster. Yep, sure it will appreciate but I've never bought bikes to make money on and hopefully someone can enjoy it as I have.

14,800 miles, new belts and FSH, good tyres and rides and runs as a baby R should do - superbly!

Currently fitted with clamps to raise the bars slightly - original clamps will be supplied with bike as will original paddock stand, standard silencers and link pipe, cover (not original) Also fitted with Bucchi slipper, original slipper with plates also supplied. Comes with model related number plate.

It was fitted with c/f front apron and belly pan which will also be supplied (if you like the 998S look)

Realistically priced at £6850.00 any inspection welcome!
    R 023.jpg R 027.jpg R 026.jpg R 025.jpg R 019.jpg R 016.jpg R 012.jpg R 011.jpg R 009.jpg R 006.jpg R 002.jpg R 001.jpg R 032.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. how many total kms? whats FSH?

3. FSH = full service history

4. wow thats good money, my buddy just got £7000 for his yellow 2001 and I think this is worth a few hundred more as it's slightly lower mileage and is a Red slab side.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Provisionally sold:(

6. I'm not at all surprised at that price and was already thinking hard for a reason why not to buy it.

7. LMGTFY! :)

8. PM me if this falls through....

9. Shsshhh I wanted it cheaper!

10. Will do, but you're 3rd in line and the price is going up!!:D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Amended for you there...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Amended for you there...

13. I cried seeing the price too cheap

14. Only for those with one and want to to be worth loads. Unlike many, its sold immediately, where most hang around for months :)

Shame to see it go Pete, 2nd one you've had...what is next...

15. Got my eye on a nice light green Trabant!:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. You want to stop mooching about with Les! :sob::joy:

17. Beautiful bike and well priced

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. I resemble that remark.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Beatiful machine, the new owner will be chuffed. Echo the price comments, its up to the seller to sell for what they want, but i recon at least £1k to cheap..

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information