1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Jac Bike Lift

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by RC1, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Anyone got one and have anything good or bad to say about them? They are based and made in Yorks so im keen on the idea of buying home grown produce etc

2. There are some very similar products available on the market, a mate has one which only seems to differ in that it is hydraulic in operation & can lift the bike alot higher. This maybe more benificial to some that might use them to work on their bikes.
    Having said that this piece of kit does look to be really well made & I'd be very interested to hear of peoples experiance with it.
    For doing simple jobs like moving their bike around the garage, espically with limited space they look to be perfect.

3. Guess you got the one-off eBay ?

4. I’ve got one. Great quality and very sturdy. I thought 1jac had closed?
    People seem to love the abba skylift. Also lifts bike higher and still made in GB.
    • Edit, the 1jac site seems live, so maybe they have re-opened.

#4 Itsamonster, Sep 13, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  5. Look at constands, they r similar to the 1 jac and I happen to have 1 for sale too

6. missed it i reckon - looked good value

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ive done a bit of homework and for all its virtues im gonna hold out for the british made jobby

• Like Like x 1
  8. There was quite a long thread on these a couple of years back.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information