1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 1 Jac

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by SteveE, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Hi has anyone used a 1jac on a Multistrada? It seems to be dead clever and lifts the back wheel well off the ground but the front wheel doesn’t lift on mine, which it’s supposed to do. It may be an adjustment thing but in the current situation I’m assuming I can’t contact the manufacturer.

2. Yes it needs adjusting can you throw me a picture of your one and i will tell you.

3. I think they ceased trading.

4. They’ve been bought out by some really good guys. Not sure where they’re at with this CV19 of course

5. Thanks appreciated!

CD7BF953-FE9B-4674-A6F3-D7ED353A8CE6.jpeg

1924C5B4-0C59-48F2-9A5C-411E2F656F60.jpeg

6. upload_2020-3-28_17-22-45.png upload_2020-3-28_17-22-45.png
    Right you need to undo the large bolt first, it-s a 19mm if memory serves me, just looden it enough so that it releases tension from the plate it holds.
    Then the upper tie rod needs adjusting again 13mm nuts, it need to be shortened i think, but not having my stand here cannot see, but what you are trying to achieve is getting the adapter plate (the bit the 2 pins in) at the angle which suits getting both wheels off the ground. Take a measurement of the rod so that you have your original setting to fall back on, tighten up then see if more is needed as you lift the bike. Do not adjust with the bike on the stand!!!

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. As you can see my years of being a Graphic designer have paid off!!:bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Fantastic will try tomorrow. Silly question- I set it so it would fit the luc and pivot point as the bike was standing. If I move it how will I get it to engage with those points to lift the bike? Hope that makes sense!

9. Yes i know what you mean, in other words when you positioning to the bike, don,t worry you will only be moving it by a small amount to get the wheels equal and it still will be easy to get it on, when you do adjust the plate only do it in 5-8mm of adjustment at a time.

10. I have a 1 Jac, brilliant piece of kit.And I have both wheels off the floor
    As Peter T says, it’s all about getting the adjustment correct, it will still fit the mounting holes and lift both wheels when you get it right, but it may take a bit of fine tuning until you get the happy medium of mounting and lifting if you know what I mean

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Can you tell me who?
    I was looking to get one when I found out they had ceased trading earlier this year.

12. Warrior/ Bursig are the same design.

13. Envy where the original or so they say.

14. there for you:upyeah:

15. Thanks - I am aware of Bursig, Abba and Constand but I was/am interested in 1Jac...and so whoever bought them out.

16. Matt Braithwaite at Brier Solutions

Tel: +44(0)114 4055 995
    Web: www.briersolutions.co.uk

I guess they might have closed for now given the CV19 situation but don’t know

Matt is a really good guy

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks, I’ll have a look.

18. Anyone used one on a 1260?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information