1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 Days Blah Blah...tfto

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Sep 8, 2014.

1. And I want a yes vote, if only for the massive laughs that it will give seeing how they actually get it working

Up the Revolution

2. Freedom for Tooting

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Apathy ru

• Like Like x 2
  4. Seriously, I'm with finm on this, let 'em 'ave it and see what happens

Wonder if we'll see Darling and Salmond on Jeremy Kyle in 18 months ' left me holding the baby'

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If it were not a serious issue with large cost attached, I would agree.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If they do vote yes, there's no more UK, so what would you call the collective England, Wales, N Ireland and the IOM?

7. THEY would call us sir...

8. the markets are already speaking

the pound is dropping and ducatis and parts will get dearer thanks alex salmond I really appreciate this

9. i think you will still be called the same up here.;).
    9more days to even more powers guaranteed.

10. Are we there yet?

• Like Like x 2
  11. A right codge up........It's already buggered up anyway.......

Perhaps the new Scottish money will be the Haggiseuro

12. makes you proud doesn't it. :upyeah:

13. I'm not bothered about it......either way, the UK is a bl**dy disaster..........

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. No matter what it looks like half of Scotland will be gutted, what side that is who knows? I'd hope they vote to stay in, but as I said it still means the other half will not be happy.... shame... always a looser in a situation like this..

I know one thing it could be a disaster in the long run but then it may work out well, one thing is for sure its a hell of a gamble!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 79051119_o.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ah..........Gun towers...........Scottish built..............(Sorry, I meant Jerry built and not XT either).

17. We would call it the UK silly: The Un-united Kingdom :Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  18. So if yes my son could go to UNI there for free as every other bugger from Euroland can but not from England.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information