1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098/848/1198 Ducati Performance Race Seat.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by baylissboy, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genuine DP race seat, good condition, 2 x very slight wear marks at front of seat next to fuel tank.

Looking for £100 plus postage or near offers.

Thanks. DSC_1843.JPG DSC_1845.JPG DSC_1846.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hiya mate, is the seat any more comfy than the stock one or is it just more grippy?

3. I’d have this in a shot, especially on the 848 as it’s quite steep and slippery on the standard seat so I was always pushing myself back from the tank, I read the dp seat was one of the best mods for the price you can do, i had one but was yet another thing I sold as I thought I’d said goodbye to 848 1098 1198 range I’m not overly flash with cash or I would buy this, if it’s still here for sale in a little while I will buy it, I’ll happily stick a deposit on it now.

4. Hi, TBH I've never ridden the bike with a standard seat......I've had 3 x 1098's & used this seat on every one, mainly to give more grip. The only reason I'm selling it is that I've just put a JHP Race seat on my bike....just as I liked the look of that one & thought a change would be nice.
    Sorry I can't be any more help.

5. Hi, thanks for your interest/comments.....if the seat is still available when you're in a position to purchase, let me know.

6. It’s fine you’ll sell it easy enough.

7. Now SOLD......thanks

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information