1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Streetfighter S

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by baylissboy, Feb 10, 2018.

1. As some of you might know, @Robarano @Exige @XH558 @bettes @cookster , my Foggy has gone to a new home.
    I'm now on the lookout for a Streetfighter S, as I'm very fussy, the bike must be mint, low mileage & I would like some tasteful mods, exhausts, carbon, slipper clutch etc, not too bothered about year or colour, it's more about condition with me. Must also have full Ducati service history.
    Top price paid for the right bike......what's out there?

Cheers,

Steve.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mines a leggy, unadulterated 1984 miles so no good to you :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Would take it off your hands if you need the space!!!!! Lol

4. Top choice Steve. Great bikes. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. So I believe.....just need to find someone who wants to sell one!!! Lol

#5 baylissboy, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  6. aye, good luck with yer search, not many s about never mind yer demanding specs..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You never know your luck!!

8. Had a look at the bike at DMC Steve, it was beautiful, good luck with your search, as they say everything is for sale ....at the right price :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. have an 848 mint 3500 miles IMG_1704.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Thanks, your bike looks lovely, but I'm after a 1098.

11. S

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Yes, it has to be an S too, thanks for correcting me!!

13. No problem :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. 7F3CD12A-1B17-4559-B63D-8C16DF02A9BD.png 4 for sale on this website , the top one apparently had spent 7000 euros on it, engine tuning and lots of goodies, you have to travel to Germany though

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. The second one on that website The black one for sale at ducati Hamburg has an option list as long as your arm, but the price is a bit of a joke

16. Whetting your appetitie Steve. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Can see one for more than the red one? Can you post it :)
    7000 miles @ £11,000 - about where I thought the values were, but what's the black on going for I wonder :thinkingface:..... non on Ebay UK at the moment so you might get a cheap one come up if people haven't realised they are appreciating :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information