1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098 Streetfighter Sale Or Swap For 1098/1198

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by SF Kiwi, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there People, just wanting to see if there is anyone out there looking for a 1098 Streetfighter either as their next purchase or to swap/trade with their 1098/1198

Briefly -

17,ooo miles, I am the third owner
    FSH (belts about to be done)
    Lots of aftermarket parts and originals lots or receipts
    2 into 1 Pipewerxs silencer made specifically for this bike to pass Db test at Silverstone

All original paperwork and keys

I'm sure the pictures will do it justice but I can provide more details if there is some interest.

I'll be super honest with you, I looked at trading it in against an 1199 Pani and was offered £5750 and £5825 against a 999 (January 2020)
    So presumably a bit more than that privately or, like I say, a trade.

Wonderful wonderful bike, no running issues at all, sweet as.

I can provide a ton more pictures on request..

IMG_20190903_175109.jpg

111_4154.jpg

IMG_20190815_152932.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Last picture is with previous exhaust which has been replaced as it was too loud for a track day

3. I am interested can you call me 07989974277

4. PM @SF Kiwi @Paul Keenan with your phone number (take it off the thread), otherwise you'll be inundated with cock shots from forum members to your Whats App.

Happened to me, have saved the best ones but gets annoying after a while.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hey there Paul, I wish I had this message on Tuesday.....I uptraded for an 1198 on Tuesday.....

Thank you for your interest tho and the very best of luck finding your dream machine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My 1098 SF was pinched, so went to an 1198. Would be interested to hear your thought once you have the opportunity to give it a thrashing. I found the SF heavy and slow to turn in comparison.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yes mate....do I do that or you fellas ?

8. Thread closed

9. We do it all sorted :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information