1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Superpole Seat,

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Wardybud, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Currently in the process of rebuilding my 1098s. I'm probably on to plums but I'm looking for the the thicker and grippier superpole seat, 96766910B.

Also looking for road setup carbon intake tubes, preferably fullsix or good quality ones that fit the headlight unit.

Cheers

#1 Wardybud, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  2. Managed to buy the air intakes so just looking for a decent DP seat now. If anyone has or knows of any let me know. Cheers

3. They're still available through the Dealer network if that's any help. Think mine was £130ish when I bought through Italia Moto a couple of years ago...

4. I've phoned Ducati Glasgow and Ducati Coventry with no success. Just phoned italia moto there and same with them. Thanks for the lead though, cheers.

#4 Wardybud, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  5. I too was looking for one, eventually I had a custom seat made by this company, superb quality. They make seats for a lot of the top teams.
    http://www.race-seats.it/en/

6. Thanks for the lead but was adament on the superpole seat. As luck would have it, i ended up buying the fullsix tubes from conquest racing using the forum discount and just managed to buy a brand new superpole seat off ebay.

Thread can be closed.

7. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information