1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098r Brochure At Last :-)

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Exige, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Finally found one after 10 months looking :) 24 pages of yumminess... and it's not upside down on any of the pages o_O

IMG_3384.JPG IMG_3385.JPG IMG_3383.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. I found one within a week of buying my bike on eBay for a reasonable price. I didn't realise they were a bit hard to get. :upyeah:

3. Had a watch on EBay for 10 months and one came up this week for a tenner so had to snap it up o_O

• Like Like x 2
  4. So was there a separate brochure for the R apart from the general 1098 range?

5. Yes, in fact that's what this thread is about o_O

IMG_3387.JPG

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Was there a 1098R made as well as the 1098? :astonished: I've never heard of one. o_O

7. Yes, quite strange goings on, you buy the bike first, then you have to buy the fekkin brochure :worried:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. There’s a lot or R sing about going on here :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  9. so it only covers the 1098R then?

10. Hang on, I'll have to check :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yip, it appears so o_O

12. I don't like that Pirelli decal on the mudguard on the cover picture. :( Only "Ducati Forum" decals are allowed in 2017. :heart_eyes:

13. Will this brochure work on the 1198R? :worried:

14. Yes as it's the same bike other than the blingy paint and doubled price people ask o_O

:innocent:

15. Kewl. I wasn't sure if it was compatible. :thinkingface: I knew you'd know. :upyeah:

16. Is there an 1198R brochure?

17. Hopefully the pages arent stuck together

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. They didn't need one as they just painted a few 1098R's to get rid - they did crayon some old brochures though, or so I am told :)

19. I should have saved some more then :)

fullsizeoutput_399.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information