1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098rs Rearsets Question

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Sev, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Does anyone have a set of 1098RS rearsets with the conventional shift setup?

Im after the gear shift lever and if anyone has one I’d happily pay to borrow them to measure them or alternatively if i did a drawing with dimensions for someone to fill in so that I can get one machined.

ta.

2. Weren't the RS ones the MetalTech rearsets? I used to have a set but sold them to someone on here. If I remember and you confirm, I can look up who it was.

3. @Wardybud just sold some RS rearset bits, perhaps he can help?

4. What shifter are you wanting as there are 2 conventional types. The 08 version and 09+ version. I have both and could help out with dimensions.

orig_motorok-versenymotorok-gyri-superbike-vb-motorok-2009-dfx-ducati-1098r-3-40.jpg

IMG-20200916-WA0045.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. @RacingDuck So those in the picture aren't actually mine. The ones I have, have a bit more use and are in a box waiting to be cleaned and installed.

These are one of the few things that I'm not selling lol I'm going to use the 09+ version, however, plan on using the 08 version as a spare incase anything happens. I had to cobble the left side of the 09+ version together from individual parts here and there which was expensive and took ages. Historically there have been some amazing deals on these rearsets but I've also seen people trying to sell them for €1000 which is ridiculous to me.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information