1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1100 Evo Engine For Sale In Ss Ie Frame

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by richgilb, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken my 1100 SS IE Evo and am left with the engine, loom, ECU, injectors, frame and V5. Looking for £1500.

Motor has about 4000 miles from new on it. It's the wet clutch Monster and has an Avanti Slave Cylinder. I also have some new belt covers for it, not yet fitted. It was mechanically set up by Red Max, finished by Loigi and mapped by CJS. Runs really well. Best to leave it with its current loom than consider backfitting it to a Monster EVO, as some timing work was done to make it run with the IE loom and ECU.

#1 richgilb, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mega tempted. Really fancy building a track bike with an 1100 ego motor. Don't need to pay for my triumph until Feb at least... fancy a CRM230F in px @richgilb

3. You don't need an ego motor - no more ego please :Stop:

:smileys::Angelic:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hi Bradders

I already have a Husky 2 stroke thanks....an Aprilia SL Falco might have hit the spot, though!

5. Here's its dyno vs a standard Monster EVO that he had previously mapped. He says the Monster exhaust routing is not ideal for getting fumes out, hence it makes less power before peak than it does in a Supersport.

91bhp at the wheel, this was with standard airbox too.

evo vs ss evo.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi is this engine still available for sale?

Tks

Hi

7. Hello, yes it is....still not got the swingarm and forks off the frame!

8. still for sale...erm...

9. Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I am interested to buy it.

Pls contact me; need to advise me of details.

Tks

JT

10. If it had been a CRF230....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol it is a crf230l

Sometimes I dispair at my can't be bothered attitude to checking posts :)

12. Deal still there if not sold ;)

13. How much do you want for it?

14. If anyone just wants the engine, I'd be interested in the frame.

Gren

15. I just want to engine. Speaking with Rich via email atm. Tks.

16. Phew...the L is rubbish. This I am interested in though. I want £1100 for the engine. I'm up for putting 150 in for the Honda.

17. I'm giving myself a bump. A sale I was half expecting to go through this weeks has gone quiet.

18. You have a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information