1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1100 Evo Sp Clutch

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rydr216, Apr 25, 2017.

1. going to put a complete new clutch into the bike - drum, plates, steels and basket. Is the evo sp clutch different to any other 1100 Hypermotard clutch?

Any recommendations of where to buy?

Thanks

2. New drum as well??? Why?

3. Slipper or standard? If standard ive got a whole clutch minus the plates for sale.

4. Think I'll stick with standard unless replacing the whole thing gets close to the price of a slipper clutch. How much is your standard one?
    Thanks

5. Before i say - whats the reason for need for a new clutch? the reason i ask is they never really fail physically as such (unless youve been down the road on it!). With regards to a slipper - theyre way more expensive....a new one id say approximately 5 or 600 upwards for the known makes of slipper. Not many come up for sale second hand - i was really lucky to get the one i did.

6. I'm replacing the engine in a bike which was crashed. To be on the safe side I want to replace everything on that side and going belt and braces hence why I'm after the full assembly.
    Cheers

7. Ok - ill have to check at home but ive got the inner, outer and clutch basket. The basket i have is near as dammit new. if you want it 150 for the lot. Have you already got a clutch there for nuts, bolts etc etc...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information