1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1100 Monster

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, Oct 12, 2018.

1. I was planning to hold on to this until the spring before selling but needs must and all that. It is a beautiful, very low mileage (4080 miles is all) standard 1100 Monster. I have owned 2 and ridden 5 in total, this seems to be by far the smoothest of them all and runs/ride really well. It is in excellent condition for its age but not immaculate as it has a few very small signs of being 9 years old. Only one substantial flaw I can see which is a chip on the nearside tank panel which you can see in the picture.
    It has beautiful wheels, a brand new back tyre, full history albeit with a big gap between 2 of the services. I have both keys, the code card, all books in original wallet and I am the 3rd owner.
    Bad points are a short MOT which runs out mid December, last service was in 2017 but it needs a belt change and lastly the front tyre has hundreds rather than thousands of miles left on it.
    The registration no is BX09 ETT if you want to make any online checks and please have a look at the pics below including a lovely bin shot for@Ducbird .
    I`m asking for £4500 , please message me if you are interested and have any questions or would like to view it, it is in Bedfordshire for those that do.

Cheers
    David

gratuitous bin shot.jpg

off.jpg

near.jpg

casings.jpg

wheels.jpg

chip.jpg

2. Very nice. Good luck with your sale. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information