1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1100s Parts

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Jonnyfireblade, May 26, 2020.

1. Having had my bike for 12 years, at the last service the timing belt was incorrectly fitted and yep the engine didn't like it! So now I have a complete bike with an engine in bits, but upset to find Ducati spare parts prices make it too expensive to repair and no decent engines available. So now looking to sell it all, so if anybody needs parts contact me. Lots of trick bits as well as the standard parts to clear. The bikes only 9k miles in great condition, so not pleased at having to do this.

2. Get your parts up on the classifieds section :upyeah:

3. Race Cams?

4. Not stripped it yet, so thought I'd see if there was interest from proper Ducati fans first before braking and going on ebay. Once you start stripping there is lots of small stuff!

5. Nice 1198 conversion project there
    @andyb ??

6. I'd never thought about about a different engine, I wouldn't know where to start. I was told a monster 1100 engine wouldn't fit as mounting points are in the wrong place I thought that there would be more of those about, thinking that was the nearest models engine to fit. My abilities stretch to normal maintenance!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Do you have an aftermarket exhaust? I'm looking for one for my 09 1100s

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think Final Edition meant the parts for sale section of this Forum, far less time wasters.

9. Hi, sorry i missed your post! Yes it's got race camshafts, I think they're described as power kit from Ducati. Still waiting for the mechanic to pull his finger out and strip the engine.
    Cheers
    Jonny

10. Yes it has full Termi 2 into 1 IMG_2768.JPG IMG_2771.JPG IMG_2721.JPG
    to fit it you need different side panels too, so it also has the the Ducati carbon panels decaled up too.
    Looking for £700 posted
    Cheers
    Jonny

11. I'm not sure what these are going for as none on ebay to compare, but a std cam new is £430 each!!! ouch, is £200 for both fair?

12. yep - thatd be fine if i can confirm that they fit my evo (i think the top end is different) - ive asked on the forum but no one has answered back....

13. Well I can give u part numbers but I’m not home till Thursday as I have the original boxes if that helps but obviously they wouldn’t come up on a std parts list so not sure where to cross reference them?

14. @nelly will know or be able to check the numbers :):upyeah:

15. Hi, not been to get the parts yet but I can tell you the part no's
    14812451B and 14812441B hopefully they check out ok?

16. Ok - still waiting on a reply....ill phone Rich at Louigi later on (he might be there)....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information