1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1100s Service Schedule

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Jim89, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Right, I'm trying to find out what the service schedule is for my Hypermotard 1100S. I'm not getting an answer from my nearest dealer.

I bought the bike from them less than 3 months ago and have done approx 1600m. The 1100S was serviced before I took delivery. Eng oil/filter and belts. Now the service light has just come on at 7450m. I wonder if it is just a case of the service mileage hasn't been reset?

I've tried emailing the Ducati dealer and had the response, I've forwarded the email on to the service manager. No response. Emailed them again, no response.

I've not had the time to ring them during the day this week so will try ringing them tomorrow.

2. Your guess is most likely correct as the second service is normally at 7500 miles. 1100service.PNG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. For me oil every 3k fully synthetic. Rich at louigi belts are good up to 12k. He says to me "I'll change'em when you want, but they won't need it til 12k!" every other service I change the fuel filter and clean the k&n's (on mine). Most other stuff is just checks.... Brake pads, fluid, chain etc etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll get them to reset the light then. Cheers for the info!

5. Keep all of your receipts then it builds up an accurate record of what you've done... I just put a quick description of what I did on the receipt and the mileage at the time. If you need the light removing I think..... You can plug a laptop in and remove it yourself. Someone else could verify this I expect.

6. You are fairly close to Cornerspeed. You could contact Nelly at Cornerspeed, he is highly regarded by many:

http://cornerspeed.co.uk/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information