1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 1198 In Riders

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by shakeys dad, Dec 15, 2018.

1. so after deciding to wait until next year to get an 1198, the one in riders in Bristol has caught my eye.as I live quite a long way away I wondered if anyone has seen it and let me know what they think.thanks

2. Nice to have the Termignoni slash cuts, MoT history looks consistent but it is a base model. Hopefully someone can pop down for you. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks nice mate, but it’s £500 more than mine and over 5k miles more, just saying might be worth holding out for a better deal that will no doubt pop out with the present climate ie Christmas post Christmas, and political climate, but looks a nice bit of kit

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yours is really cheap though Carl, can't see anything that good with that mileage for what your paying

5. It was a gamble but touchwood be ok, but I think something similar will pop up, maybe a bit of patience or straightforward lower offers on whatever is available I really think a lot of bargains across the board will crop up soon, cars are the same some real dead markets around

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information