1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 Superpole Seat

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Luke_J, Jul 13, 2022.

1. If anyone is looking to sell a superpole seat please get in touch although I know they are rare and highly sought after….

2. Hi Luke,
    I have one I might sell, it comes with bolts etc. I am only considering it as I need to raise some money, they are fantastic and greatly improve the riding position and stop sliding about. I would want £300 posted, PM if interested.

3. If you do buy one, be aware they are easily nicked. I replaced the stock bolts with torx security ones. These prevented the seat being nicked whilst my bike was parked up at the Bol D’Or.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Or get your stock seat re-covered in Alcantera , does the job just as well IMO for a third of the price.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fucking hell! I remember buying one of these off the shelf in Ducati Lincoln for my track 1098R. It was £80 IIRC. Cracking bit of kit though, I must say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah, they have shot up in price, mainly due to rarity. Took me ages to find one. They also raise you slightly and are a different profile so you don't hit the tank, which you wouldn't get if you re-covered the original in alacantra, but it would stop you sliding.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information