1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 1198 Termignoni..

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by ditchvisitor, May 3, 2020.

1. How easy is it to find a full 1198 Termi system with filter/chip etc? Have been offered a rather nice bike but doesn’t have full system which is a must for me, there are a couple of others about which have full systems so I weighing up my options!!

2. Easy on a 848 so would imagine the same all you have to get done is the throttle positioning sensor afterwards

3. Doddle :)

Exhaust, Filter, ECU, Lambda plug. Done. :) :upyeah:

4. Are they easy to come by second hand?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I am sure you can find the the full Termis second hand but the issue will be what condition it's in. Everyone I found was really in bad shape and and the decent ones were not asking much less than what I found brand new. I went ahead and purchase mine new from Genial Motors in Italy. Price I felt was very good for a new, around $1800 for a full system. As for the ECU that may be even harder. I was lucky to find an ECU for my 848 Evo but there are just not too many around anymore. There are usually 1 or 2 on eBay for $200-$300.

6. I purchased my system from Italy I wouldn’t bother buying another ecu just get your original ecu remapped that’s what I did it cost me £350 to get the bike put on the dyno and completely remapped I got 172 bhp from rear wheel and great throttle response throughout the Rev range

Do Not Sell My Personal Information