1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 1198r

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by JoeC, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. So this has just come up for sale here in France, I've just had a long chat with the vendor and it would appear all kosher. Supplied by Ducati Caen in Normandy (who I can call tomorrow), history, genuine R etc. The price is 17,000€.
    Someone is viewing it tomorrow afternoon and if it doesn't go straight away, I'll be heading off on a 1000kms journey tomorrow evening.

https://www.leboncoin.fr/motos/1389563918.htm
    1198R.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  2. Mate, that looks spot on!

3. Get it! It's commonly known as the 1198RARHS, it so rarely surfaces.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bargain..

5. Common as muck, Elsie has one in the wooden museum.
    For some reason his is much more expensive?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. As we have already discussed :cool: - £40k+ if in Sheffield - pity someone got in first :(

7. Coo. That's a no brainer if you have the money.

8. Thats fucking lovely. Period. If i owned it....id have a hard time taking that thing out....

9. Quelle ‘becane!

10. If I can get it, I'll be on it at Donington 26th March!

• Like Like x 3
  11. I don't know what arrangements you have in place, but make sure no-one buys it on the phone.

12. Or go now and offer a little more to gazump him :innocent:

13. I tried, but I can't speak French..... I made my offer and all I heard was "merde, sacré bleu"

14. At least I offered my normal opening amount (plus wotsits).
    [​IMG]

15. I've just called him with a generous offer. :) I expect to have it bought in the next 20 mins.

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 11.56.32.png

• Funny Funny x 7
  16. Be careful as bags translates to sacks and you could get stung :eek:

17. Merde! :(

I'm calling him back before he accepts my offer. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Searched high and low for one of those. No chance. I think I was told there were only 5 in the UK?? Dunno if that's true.

But you know what they say- if it's too good to be true...... - tread carefully. If it's 100% kosher, grab it!

Yup, looks about right. Rare as....

2018-02-25 14-11-37_Search results for 'ducati 1198R corse' - How Many Left_ - Internet Explorer.png

#19 Mary Hinge, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Is it bought?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information