1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198s Race Track

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by aldaviz, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2009 1198s Track Race Bike, 5k Miles, engine built by motorapido less than 1k miles ago January 2014 with (remapped ecu 170rear wheel hp) Sandcast 1098R crankcases, Titanium Conrods, Full 70mm Termignoni exhaust, Dymag carbon wheels, HM quickshift, Ducati traction control & DDA, new Brembo pads fitted at front, sigma slipper clutch, MWR air filters, GB racing protection, New Renthal sprockets and 520 chain, oil and filter changed and ready to go.
    Bad point could do with a set of fresh bodywork, new brake lever after a little off in Spain in February, runs perfect just needs some TLC :)
    07977830480 [email protected]
    £7750

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Some extras included are, jhp slipper clutch, jhp half billet clutch cover, corse alloy rear subframe(unused)& rear Ducati paddock stand.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If he fancies a deal on a gsxr track bike....

4. Cracking bit of kit. You're not wrong about the bodywork, mind you. Ahem...
    What were you doing in group 2 at Almeria?? What you fancy replacing it with? Nosey fucker, aren't I?

5. Grp 2 Almeria !
    Probly playing with a pal on r1 Managed to get down to 1'43 and still plenty there !! B4 fell off at cafe and concussed myself, found a lot of play in rear shock And thought bush was worn, so parked bike up. When I got it home found that bottom bolt in shock had came loose !!
    Re-replacement, looking at 600??
    Something slower that my reactions can keep up with !!

6. I know the corner you fell off. I kept bottling it and going for the brakes too early. Its so fast there. I'm guessing you braked too late? Or high side central? 1'43" is super quick. Rispec!!

7. I know the one, I brake at the slip road, the one just before Dover...:Nailbiting:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Was the slow right, high/low sided me off into gravel at right side of track !! Few scrapes but never even broke a lever. The last couple crashes have been when Rr dun lops let go without warning and tempaybe been a little too cool !!

9. Still for Sale !-(
    New d211 slicks fitted, oil Motul 300v and kn filter fitted. Ready for next outing. Can be seen cadwell and Donnington 29/30 August.

10. Sorry for the spam, but what are your thoughts on the Dunlops compared to the Supercorsas? looks like a great bike.

11. Not used pirellis for a couple year now after a few crashes on 2nd day of using tyres !!
    The Dunlops wear better but I've had a couple of incidents in colder weather when rears let go ??

12. D211 slicks

image.jpg

13. New slicks fitted and baffles in for cadwell end of month !!
    Ready for next outing £7500
    No offers

14. Footage can be seen from before the engine was rebuild by moto rapido. Some good onboard footage and a big crash on 3/4 th lap by a chasing zx10
    Ducati for sale

• Like Like x 2
  15. Took baffles back out at Cadwell passed at 105db !!
    Now done 5200 miles, ran perfectly, Saturday at Cadwell, Sunday Donnington, and at knockhill yesterday (Monday)
    Put a new set of slicks on for knockhill and done a half day open session. So have another full day left in tyres, gonna clean this week and change oil filter, ready for next outing.

image.jpg

16. Well at least you are getting some good use out of it!

17. If there's no interest, I'm still gonna use it, may advertise it now that season abt over, if doesn't sell, no biggie I'll prep for Spain, is a hell of a bike to ride, handling sorted and engine still sweet after moto rapido rebuild still only 1200m ago. You come across anything much quicker even with bigger bhp this thing can stay with them (rider holding it back)

18. if you are including all the bling then thats alot of bike for the money

19. I wouldn't be advertising the Moto Rapido engine work... Just ask John Hopkins how his one is [emoji51]

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information