1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198s Stolen- Bristol

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Tazbert, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Well, bike was stolen over the weekend. Never even got to ride it after all that work Louigi Moto did! If anyone sees it, let me know?

[​IMG]

Some info:

1198 S
    WX10 NWL
    Has 'DNA+' markers fitted (Carole Nash)

'21' red and white fairing, burnt around the base
    red pillion seat cover (bobbles)

Engine:
    'R' alternator cover
    Slipper clutch
    Upgraded starter wiring
    MosFET Reg/Rec
    Gold heat tape in various places
    Nylon coil wrap wiring protection
    Larger Battery

Chassis:
    Renthal sprocket adapter/ sprockets
    R&G protectors: front axle, under-fairing, tank sides
    Carbon fibre: Intake covers, seat side panels, lower exhaust shield, rear mudguard

• Crap Crap x 2
  2. Have you let this lot know?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2182108332016840/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Look on instagram for mr dingers something like that, there's kids that operate in bristol it will be on their instagram if they have it

• Useful Useful x 3
  4. Wankers :mad:

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Sorry for your loss and hope you get your baby back at some stage in life,but unfortunately with no crime deterrents inplace the thefts will continue :rolleyes:

#7 XH558, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I've had to get an Instafacething account, scary!

7. Thanks guys, like I said elsewhere I chatted to Rich at Louigi Moto (had to go and pay him for the last of the work!) he reckons it may go abroad. It is difficult to start without the key and datatag should make the parts difficult to sell. We'll see!

8. I fookin' hate shit like this. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. Really Sorry to hear, there are many of us scouring EBay, Gumtree etc for parts all the time so anyone reading your thread and I will certainly have your bike in mind, small consolation I know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Scum!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Conviction for bike/car theft should be an automatic lifetime driving ban , my sympathys and anger are with you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bad news. Which area of Bristol was it taken from? What security measures were bypassed?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry to read this, and I hope you get it back or at least fully paid out by insurance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Fu#king scum bags!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Will keep an eye out, I'm in Yate, where was it nicked from?

16. This is awful news sorry

17. Well, surprising news - bike was recovered last night! Big shout out to the people at Bristol Bike Theft Awareness who spotted it, mobilised all of the people, and got it in the back of a van.

Only minor damage by the look of it, one intake cover broken, steering lock borked, and wiring pulled out of the ignition switch. Will have to see if we can get it running again. Yay!!

• Like Like x 29
  18. Brilliant news.
    How were they able to spot it??

Do Not Sell My Personal Information