1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198s Track Parts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Richard R, Jan 4, 2019.

1. I was hoping to get a new track bike, but I think I will stick with my 1198.. Every time I start her up and hear that raw race bike roar... The hairs stand up on the back of my neck...I've never had it with any other bike and know I'd miss it... So looking for some track parts...

Gp/race shift lever

Crash Protection

Race/upgraded brake master cylinder (not sure what diameter piston, but looking for a firm feel on the lever)

Bodywork

Performance seat (Superpole)

And any other parts that more experienced track riders would recommend ... I don't want to spend a fortune, so looking for lots of "bang for my buck".
    Cheers.

2. I have the lever, a set of Chinese bodywork in TIM colours and a Penski rear shock if any are of interest to you.
    They are in storage at the moment but I could get photos at the weekend.

I don't want much for them just want them gone. £200 the lot if you could collect from North Nottingham.

• Like Like x 2
  3. RCS19 m/c is a popular choice and works well M4s.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cheers, someone is selling an RCS 19.21...similar to the 1199 Superleggera... Will that do the job?

5. Sorted some bodywork, gear lever and a rear shock.. Pending seeing some pics.. Really fancy a better track seat if anyone has one!

6. Richard,

I have a Ducati Performance neoprene seat in the loft, that came with my 1098R when I bought it as a guy's ex track bike. It's seen better days, is well worn, but perfectly useable if you aren't bothered about the looks. It doesn't raise you up like the Superpole seat, but is super grippy.

You can have it for free if you want to pick up the postage.

IMG_3422.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Perfect... I'll pm my address. Thank you very much.

8. The superlegover has M50 calipers I believe, so the ratios may not be correct. TBH, I don't know much about the 19.21 m/c....soz.
    Looking at the vid it looks like the 19.21 has a 16mm piston.

9. 19RCS with flip up lever. 290€ full kit from carpimoto

16mm for m50 19mm for m4

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. I love this forum.... In a moring I have been able to get all the track bits I wanted for my bike! Can't wait to get all the bits fitted over the next week or two!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information