1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 And Trackdays

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Ash 1199s, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Can anyone help I want to track my 1199 but what tracks will let me on with noise tests. Ideally donnington Oulton not to far from the north

1199s standard with Termi cans. I have the baffles to but not fitted

Thanks

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. MSV tracks allow dispensation for the static noise test for Panigales with the standard road legal cans only but you do have to pass the drive by noise test. Termignonis with baffles may get you through the static on a noisy day, 105db but you will be boarderline at 102db. Wet days for some reason, you’ll test quieter. Andy

3. Cheers just don’t wanna loose a days pay fork out 150£ plus to be told I can’t do the track

4. Go abroad :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. IME fine with baffles, bit of a gamble without.

6. Nice one

7. i have a similar issue with the Akra system as with dB killers fitted, it still tests at 108 on a static test, and i think i was clocked at 116dB on a driveby test
    ill be trying out a Termi underseat system next year to see if there is any benefit..

8. Thread moved

9. My 899 was is 107 without db's, 101 with.
    Termi cans.
    Some tracks may let you on if you fail the static, not worth the grief IMO, mine are in and stay in as they're buggers to get out!

10. Donington noisy day. You'll be fine. Heard some ear bleedingly loud bikes on a noisy day :upyeah:

11. I believe the Termi is quieter than stock especially with baffles in

12. Great news as I’ve been on donnington with Ron Haslam race school

13. When tracks run bike days just turn up on your bike and get the noise police to wave their wand over the pipes. Friend did it at Oulton. (I think he failed from memory- 899 with Termi end cans). Only cost him his fuel to get there and back from home.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information