1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 1199 Paddock Stand Bobbins

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Dabiscuit, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Other than the R and G ones, are there any recommendations out there for paddock stand bobbins? I was thinking to just feed a steel tube through the hole when I need it, but at least bobbins would protect the wheel should the worse happen.
    Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Every day is a school day. Thank you kind sir.

3. Unless what you meant was a rear spindle protector such as R&G sell. You might then be able to use a conventional paddock stand, although be aware that it'll need to reach a narrower pinch point, and lift higher, than usual - I got a bespoke stand made by Gee Tech for this purpose and it works great.

4. _AJP3536.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've just got a gee tech front stand. While the quality seems very good,i would not recommend him. Paid a lot of money, and was told 2 weeks. I messaged him after 7 weeks and recieved it 4 days later. Not good enough, not once did he message me to say it was going to be late. Very poor service, a message costs nothing

6. Nevermind the paddock stand. Your bike is stunning. In fact. Who did your paint job? I've got an 1199S. Mine is in the same Superleggera paint work done by Dream Machine UK. Apparently there are only two like it in UK (1199 that is)

7. I 100% agree. I've tried to buy from him since and get promised things and then nothing. I've given up and an going to Harris performance next. Shame as the product is very good, but the customer attention very poor.

Pick them up second hand if you can, but otherwise look elsewhere as the guy apparently can't be bothered.

8. Ah, thank you!

I think in truth it's a good picture! Fairings are second hand cheap Chinese! Closer up you see the difference, but it's a track bike so I don't mind. I agree that Ducati got it right with this one though; when she's retired she'll go into the 'permanent collection' for occasional Sunday blasts and just to gaze at.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mine's the same but in silver. IMG-20200921-WA0001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's proper lovely. Classic looking, but modern and very clean

Do Not Sell My Personal Information