1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199r Chalfont St Giles Gp Surgery!

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by RC1, Sep 21, 2017.

1. never expected to see it there.... anyone here?

2. Chalfonts = euphemism? :)

3. Posh area posh bike?:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nah its proper country folk innit

5. Hoping it's not mine :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. not happy as i thought i had the only duc locally and now this panny thingy stealing my 50mm thunder..

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. you got an R as well? greedy sod

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. The area is full of successful criminals and top ranking police.... you work it out.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Chalfont St Giles Surgery? So now we are discussing prolapsed haemorrhoids on the forum? How progressive.

10. Was this the one you saw at the Doctors in CSG? If so it was me. I live in CSG and we go out riding regularly if you fancy joining us. What do you have?
    Tim IMG_2378.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. Are you the chap that recommended a painters/sprayer around that are a while back?

12. Ex Army, not police!

13. No thats not me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes. i had popped into the surgery and you looked serious so i decided not to bother you.

mines an 02 748r know affectionately as the banana

15. I have one of those too, but mine is red. One of my mates has the same as yours too. I'm hardly ever serious. It must have been the one time this year. You should come out for a ride with us, do you have anything else as you probably wouldn't be able to keep up on the 748 unless we are out on the 748's.

d IMG_2379.JPG

16. Do you get out much?

17. fraid not... had the banana about 16 months and done all of about 250 miles in it

how about you?

i was in the village at the weekend and head bikes roaring through... was it you?

18. @Tim9 were you at ducati aylesbury about 3 weeks ago mate??

19. Yes on both counts, OYB and in town at the weekend. We go out as often as possible.

20. Cool saw your bike there looked ace! I was on my white 1198.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information