1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'12 Plate Mercedes C250 Cdi Saloon

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Masklin, Mar 14, 2018.

1. An early heads up that June/July time I will have the above to move on.

One owner, me, (albeit it was pre-registered so shows as two), metallic black, full M-B service history, leather, COMAND, currently 79k miles, serviced and 12 months MOT as of yesterday, separate winter alloys/tyres also available. Condition commensurate with age and miles, above average inside though I'd say.

Won't be available till new car arrives, but feel free to file away or express interest...

2. How many stations does the radio have?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. you'll get more interest if you stick pics up and price :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Will do that closer to the time it becomes available. For now it’s probably best described average condition outside, above average inside and will be priced averagely to competitively based on the likes of Parker's etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Since no price is shown I'm offering a bath of these plus short time with her.
    8e7f75ea67b774e48c912854451d3eb2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. I’m intrigued Mr @AirCon as to what you were searching for to find a girl in a bath full of our favourite bartering chip? :)

7. I have this picture on stand by for anyone selling stuff, but doesn't want to disclose their secret price.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nothing secret about it, bit pointless to put a price there now that may not be valid in a few months time. Just putting it on the radar in case it was of interest to anyone later in the year.

A4446414-0D46-4B4E-BFD7-417E3AA2C715.jpeg

9. Assuming its just standard mercedes, i only be interested in a DTM Mercedes...

10. Nothing stopping you bolting a tea tray on to the boot if that’s what floats your boat.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information