1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 1200 Decat Pipes.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Yoozy, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Do all 1200 decat pipes fit all 1200's
    I.e. Will pre 15/16 1200's fit the 15/16 1200 DVT's?
    I want the Leo but the two places I've asked say they only fit the pre 15/16 DVT's.

What a faff.

2. The Leo Vince decat pipe currently available does not fit the Multistrada DVT engine. Without visiting other decat manufacture's web sites, I cannot advise you if an aftermarket decat pipe for the DVT is available. It may be that the DVT Termignoni is the only one. Andy

3. Arrow make one.

4. I emailed them and they said they only sold the decat with the can, not separately. So I don't know what going on. I don't really fancy the Arrow ones or the Mivv tbh. I like me likkul Termi.

Spent 95% of me iPad battery today looking for summert to nail me termi on.

5. Yeah, I got the Termi thrown in as a sweetener. I like the look but would've got the full system if I knew then what I know now, all them weeks ago, if I knew then what I ,,,,,
    I've got about 10 set ups saved in eBay :speaknoevil: I might see how much I can get the decat pipe work done for first.

6. Have you looked into getting one made?

7. About to mate. Quill are only down the road but I ain't been for ages.

8. If you get rid of the cat and just use a link pipe what other stuff do you need to do to make it run right and will you invalidate the warranty? What's likely to happen to the fuel consumption? Etc, etc...

9. Seems to be hit and miss regarding a remap. Not too fussed about economy as it's the most economical bike I've owned I think. Some of the roads I go on I need to be heard though, I do a fair bit of single laners and don't fancy a running into a tractor coming the other way:tractor::fearscream:

10. Where's the link pipe on their site?

11. Aaahhhhhhhhh eye see. Cheers Ian, I was hoping they did a link/decat only.
    I called in Quill yesterday and had a chat with Jim. He is going to get back with a guestimate, they can be a tad slow there though. I've asked for a baffle in the pipe and it married up to my Termi.
    Plan is, if price is decent I'm dropping my bike off while they get their heads round it next weekish. Soon as he sees a Ducati his eyes light up so hopefully it'll be a decent project for them.

12. Its just a slip on the link pipe links the silencer to the cat - this system does not decat - you can still see the cat in the photos on the web site.

13. Yep, I looked last night and every pic has the steel suitcase underneath still. I can't find anything about a decat on there anywhere.
    Mad innit, so easy for the pre 15 but murder for post 15. Why is this, eurobellends?

14. Its just early in the launch - after market needs to catch up.

Plus as far as I know - no one has really broke the ECU to allow for proper dyno tuning. Or if they are its kept quiet..

Arrow do the system with decat pipes and Mivv - but I am sure they must run lean?

15. So, what's changed down there from 14-15. Can't be much?

16. I've been going through the same problem trying to find a decat pipe!

I like the arrow combo, I'm not a fan of the termi kit or the price!

I really like the leoVince end can - the lv pro carbon - which apparently works with the panniers, but looks like the only option for the dvt is to buy the arrow decat combo and if the leoVince fits on the arrow decat pipe I could sell on the arrow end can.

Can't believe the general lack of aftermarket items for the dvt model!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information