1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1200 Monster, December 2016 @£6850

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Hi All,

I have decided to sell my 1200 Monster as despite it being brilliant at everything and all I could want in a bike it just makes me ride faster than I have ever done before and probably faster than I should be going. I`m going back to an older , slower air cooled monster instead.
    Anyway, it is comfortable to ride for hours, handles & rides fantastically , sounds menacing and is even quite economical. It has Termis plus up map, heated grips, a screen and a tail tidy all fitted .
    The bike was registered by the dealer , Seastar in Norfolk, on 22.12 2016 presumably to hit an end of year target or quota. It then sat in their showroom till it was sold in March 2017 with just 7 miles on the clock. Serviced by Seastar on 621 miles in April 2017 and again on 3375 miles in March 2018. I bought it in July last year and it is now on just under 6000 miles. In regular use so it may go over 6k.
    In very nice condition as you would expect of a 2 year old/6000 mile bike but not mint, immaculate or as new. I`m going to put it on Ebay too but the price is lower on here as I think that is part of what a forum like this is about.
    The bike is available for viewing near junction 12 of the M1 in Bedfordshire, please get in touch if you have any questions or would like more pictures etc.

Cheers
    David

main pic.jpg

near.jpg

reg.jpg

near front.jpg

off angle 2.jpg

termi.jpg

#1 dukesox, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. Sadly no interest in the week since I posted the for sale ad so dropped to £6850 which hopefully will do the trick. With the weather as it is today I might have more luck selling an ark.

3. Sorry to hear this David, i've been starting to think in a similar way. Good Luck with the sale, potentially less speeding points is the way forward :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Bit soon, which is a shame

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lovely bike that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Deposit taken and bike to be collected within the next week so please close thread.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information