1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1200 Monster For Sale @ £5395

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it is a bad time of year to sell a bike but the opportunity has arisen to buy some land adjacent to home and I need to raise some funds so I`m selling a couple of my bikes, this one first.
    It is a 2014 bike on 19k miles. It was MOT`d just last month and has a full service history but it is now due a major service. 2 previous owners, generally in excellent shape but there are two small marks on the tank , see below. Neither stands out, you have to look for them. Tyres, chain & sprockets all seem in reasonable condition to me.
    The bike has had an upmap fitted, invoice present for this. it also has bar end mirrors, tail tidy and really tiny indicators fitted, originals for these all to come with the bike as will the paddock stand pictured. It is a standard bike not an S, a previous owner had the forks anodised .
    All books, 2 keys, V5 in my name all present, its a really good bike and is the cheaper than any other 1200 monsters I can see for sale, cheaper than most 821 monsters available too.
    The bike is located in Bedfordshire close to junction 12 of the M1, please pm me if you want to see the bike or have any questions about it.

Cheers
    David

off 2.jpg

off angle.jpg

front angle.jpg

near 2.jpg

engine.jpg

d.jpg

paint mark.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. A nice example well priced, good luck with the sale David.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Well much to my surprise no interest so I have dropped the price to £5395 now. If there is still no interest by the weekend I`ll stick it on Ebay or Autotrader.

4. Good Luck with the sale, the anodising is a nice touch. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Bike sold, please close the thread.

• Like Like x 4
  6. @Davebird Where's the biscuit munching girl when you need her.;)

7. Munching biscuits
    Thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information