1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT 1200s Dvt Full System

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by ducati7, May 15, 2017.

1. Hello people, I am in the market for a full system, probably something loud, would appreciate your advice...

Termi full system: Expensive, but does it really increase any performance, it is not that loud though.

Rest of the lot, likes of Mivv, Arrow, Akra...: warranty issues, does it really hamper the compatibility.

Cheers

2. I have a full Arrows system. Fine looking and well made, nice noise too and loud enough with the baffles left in. Easy to fit, no compatibility issues and I checked with my dealer that there shouldn't be any warranty issues either. He said it would be very unlikely to be the cause of any failure. Fueling hasn't needed tweaking, but no idea if there is more or less power - there's still plenty there!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. End can or full sytem? The termi full system also comes with the ECU up-map key which contains the racing fuel spec's. If you go with just changing the end-can, you won't release much of anything. Removing the de-cat middle part of the system & getting the bike engine dyno'd is your other option if you go with another brand.

Trust me the termi supplied by ducati is trusted & awesome difference in power.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking at another thread on the MTS forum for more power it has to be a de cat system and fiddling to get decent power gains. The last dyno chart posted the MTS DVT was down on power with a slip on termi

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah a slip on termi is just a slip-on exhaust end can. Doesn't remove the de-cat bit so it wouldn't release any power. Just changes the tone of the bike a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm running full arrow system ( works end can ) no complaints & sounds glorious !!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I thought it might be just my iPad or just me, but it seems that when you press post reply it appears that it hasn't gone, so you press again, still appears not to have gone so you press again etc., but then it seems each Post Reply press then comes up on the screen. Is it me or is there something wrong with the site ?
    p.s. must remember not to press more than once.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Appreciate, went ahead and placed an order for a full termi system, costing 1920 GBP here in India.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You will love it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information