1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Multi For Me

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Scotlings8, Nov 30, 2018.

1. So this 1260 multi is my first ducati. I'm coming off of a BMW k1600Gt. Completely different bike, but enjoying it so far. You guys on the other side of the pond seem to be quite knowledgeable, and I'm looking forward to joining some conversations.

2. Welcome from this side of the pond. Enjoy your new bike.

3. Welcome Dave

4. Bonjour floridian Dave, welcome

5. Welcome Dave.

You sir, have great taste in motorcycles. Enjoy your new bike and post a pic when you can (don't forget to include some trash cans, it's forum law apparently...).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi and welcome The 1260s is my first Ducati too. It is an amazing machine:upyeah:

7. Welcome to the club! The Multistrada is an awesome bike in any iteration. I hope you love yours as much as I’ve loved mine.

Whereabouts in the States are you? Will you ride all year round? What will you use it for, commuting? Touring?

8. welcome scotlings8, there's a fair few Americans on here....for one reason or another!

9. I live down south in florida, so yea...able to ride all year. It's a beautiful thing. So far I love the bike, as although it has had it's fair share of issues as already. Well see how it holds up in the long run.

10. Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

11. Much better if it’s red too :)

Pics please we like trash/garbage cans with said bike it’s a forum law

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Welcome to the information centre;):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information