1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 1260 Top Box

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Graeme Collins, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Does anyone know if the colour coded panels fit standard Givi top boxes or is the Ducati box somehow unique?

2. ... not the question you asked and I don't know the answer, sorry but I do have a pair of red OEM panels gathering dust if anyone needs them.

3. Pretty sure the Ducati topbox is unique, not seen any Givi ones that look the same.

4. I think the Ducati branded (but Givi made) boxes are unique, at least the lid part anyway. So is the box mounting system. I guess Ducati did a deal to keep their stuff to themselves. You can still fit a generic Givi box to your Ducati bike, but it just wont look as nice !
    I just bought the "Urban" kit, £630 after a 10% discount. Dearer then buying Givi stuff direct, but not a lot and at least this system now matches the panniers :cool:

5. I went with the smaller Hepco and Becker Journey top box and matching rack. Not as large as the Ducati box but big enough.

6. I was looking at putting a swmotech trax top box & rack on, but it says it won’t fit with OEM panniers?! Can anyone help? Will it fit with the Ducati luggage rack? Ta

7. I could do with these @Gary744 if you still have them. Cheers. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information