1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel 1260s Comfort Seat Any Good?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Bandit, May 14, 2021.

1. Looking to improve rider and pillion comfort saw the comfort/touring seat for the Diavel 1260S.
    Any one know what it's like?

Read it's a 40mm rider and 10mm pillion rise in seat height.

Thanks in advance

2. Hi Bandit
    I bought the comfort seat but more for the height increase for the old legs.
    was worth it for me, it's shame the Diavel hasn't got adjustable seat height. I have been looking at a Ducabike ride height adjuster but not sure yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Does anyone know if 2015 and 2016 X/S seats are the same. I.E. will a 2016 X/S Diavel seat use the same attachment points and shape as a 2015?
    Alternatively any nice aftermarket 2015 Diavel Carbon seat options out there.
    Thanks in advance

4. From my limited knowledge of both the 1198cc (1200) Diavels and 1262cc (1260) Diavels there are only a few interchangeable parts the seats & their fixing points are completely different. Even diavel 1200 to 1260 are different let alone the Xdiavel. Plenty of options for the Gen 1 & 2 though.

5. Sadly the diavel 1260 s seats are not available from ducati. Been told by two uk dealers!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information