1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260s

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Pav438, May 20, 2019.

1. just been told my bike will be a month late and all Ducati’s are late being delivered anyone else had a problem ? Pissed off .

2. Yeah they’ve told me 3 weeks. It’s been the double and still waiting...

3. When did you order? I placed my deposit mid April and have been told my 1260S will be in the UK this week.

4. Mine was supposed to be here today but ducati uk say no bikes in next 3weeks ?

5. That IS very worrying. I've just tried to contact my dealer but the salesman is off today.
    He was told by Ducati in Bologna last week that the bike was registered in the UK, had been shipped and was due in the UKany day now. I will not be a happy bunny if there is a delay

6. That’s what I was told but went tits up yesterday when all the dates were changed and they had a meeting with ducati uk today and was told June 30 which is nearly five weeks of riding lost!

7. Well it seems there’s been a change of heart and it’s coming in next Thursday I can live with that all’s good

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's great news fella. Next Thursday would be perfect for me.

I've been trying to get hold of my dealer since yesterday lunchtime but it's just radio silence. I have a few rides planned for June, including the Dutch TT at Assen, so definitely dont want to lose a whole month without the Ducati.

9. UPDATE: Ducati Croydon have comfirmed the bike will be delivered to them next Thursday - WOOP WOOP!

10. Thanks cool seems there all being delivered on the 30 th are you having anything extra?

11. Yes I have a Termignoni exhaust ordered, the CNC fork slider + a soft tail bag. That'll do me for now.

12. Exhaust for me to

13. First thing to do will be fishing line and take that fuc#ing reflector of the forks

14. Mine at the dealers having PDI and accessories fitted along with the Termigoni exhaust

IMG_20190528_145001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mine’s ready picking sat morning

• Like Like x 2
  16. I can feel the excitement in here
    :)
    Looking forward to pics don’t forget bins

17. Looking very good. Still no word on mine yet :sob:

18. I’ll be riding around Italy on mine tomorrow :)

19. Have a great time and stay upright

20. IMG_0605(Edited).jpg Took delivery of mine at weekend, loving every minute of it. First ride in the dark was a revelation the headlight pattern is very italian but nice to have LED headlight finally

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information