1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 1299 Exhaust To 959

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Gp80, Oct 2, 2017.

1. i apologise as I'm sure this has been covered before somewhere, but I have a chance of a 1299s exhaust system and wonder if it's a straight fit onto my 959 to do away with the side exhaust

2. I'm aware lower fairings are needed and believe the 1299 fairings are the same, I've also found just a set of cans for a 1299 but guess other parts would be required to make them fit

3. Not sure but check the headers are the same diameter on the two bikes.

4. Did you read the thread?

5. Headers are the same but the 1299 Y piece is required to fit the underbelly cans.

959 and 1299 lower fairings are different part numbers - (one of the vents on the lower fairing is very lightly different shape if you compare photos). They are interchangeable though.

New 959 specific underbelly fairings are about £380 new and comes with heat shield tape etc

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is the 1199 and 1299 lower fairing the same does anyone know ?

7. I have a spare brand new un-unused Y piece thanks to some dickhead on here, let me know if its any use sure we can come to an arrangement!

9. It may well be a lot of use to me, just trying to find the best option and working out what fairings fit

• Like Like x 1
  10. you're kidding me - you found a dickhead on here?

11. hard to believe i know

12. How much would this agreement cost me ?

13. They’re like rocking horse sh!t
    (Y piece not dickheads)

With the y piece you can get 1299 cans or akra which are easier to find than full system.

14. Well Ive hopefully sourced cans and I believe 1199 lowers will fit, apart from this y piece is anything else needed for the conversion

15. Flapper valve delete dongle

16. Which dongle shop are there best to obtain from?

17. I used the healtech one got it from HPS

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. 1199 and 1299 cans are very different,1199 is a bolt connection and 1299 is a collar connection,so the y section may not fit.

19. Sorry maybe not clear, I meant 1199 lower fairings, 1299 cans

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information