1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by leighavfc123, Apr 25, 2021.

1. I am going to be listing my 2016 1299 pani soon so thought I’d post it here before It goes online. Showroom condition with akrapovic exhaust and just 2100 miles with full Ducati history. I’m asking £10995 which I think is below the average price they seem to go for. Only selling as it doesn’t get used so I fancy a change.

if anyone is interested give us a shout . Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  2. GLWS :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any pics? Which Akro setup does she have? Is it end cans, or system?

4. Looks good value. GLWS

5. Great price :upyeah:

6. Location?

7. According to his avatar.......Birmingham

8. fancy a swap for a 08 fireblade?? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. With a nice exhaust system, low mileage and in excellent condition why try to sell it below market value?

Go for the full market value, you’ll get more dosh that way!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hi thanks but I’m not looking to swap . It has the akrapovic end cans , also has a few extras like foldable mirrors , Ventura paint protection tail tidy and rear seat cowl. All original parts are available and come with the bike . Located in Birmingham. I have priced it to sell as I know nearly £11000 is a lot of cash for a private sale without the option to finance which dealers can offer . Has Michelin pilots on aswell. Can send photos on request and all viewings are welcome . My number is +447532820965 cheers

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sensible approach :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Seems to have lost 1k miles since January?

13. It had done less than I thought , as I say it doesn’t get used .

14. I brought it on 1800 miles and it’s now done 2197 so it’s a shame for it to sit there going unused

• Like Like x 1
  15. :upyeah:. I've looked for a 1198 for months, any idea how different a 1299 is to ride and maintain?

16. Faster, easier, cheaper! Bottom end torque will be the biggest difference imho, but not much. Newer bike, newer tech, better all round

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. If he buys my 1299 I’ll buy you a pint branders

• Like Like x 1
  18. I sold my 1198 and bought a 1299S. Brad is right, the bottom end torque is missed. But it makes up for it elsewhere. I do miss that torque though because it was smack bang where I could use it easier. Its a bit naughtier on the 12. The QS and blipper work a treat though. Main difference for me is that my 1198 cooked my right calf (due to 70mm), the 12 cooks my crackers, but tbh i dont need them anymore. Been married 30yrs.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  19. only problem with my 1198 was it kept going wrong, great bike when it worked though.

20. The best thing about 1198 is the worst thing, like the multi with same motor: so tractable at 3k plus that’s where people ride it. Which blows big ends.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information