1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1299 Panigale S For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dell Smith, Jan 7, 2021.

1. here we have my 1299s for sale.
    Purchased as an 'Appoved used" Ducati from Ducati Aylesbury in August 2020.
    At the time of sale it had a service, MOT and full check over so that the "Certified Pre Owned" warranty and recovery could be implemented this Comprehensive warranty is fully transferable and has a Single claim limit of over £13,000!
    It has been Meta tagged and I have the paper work for the transfer to the new owner.
    I purchased the bike when it had 9,500 miles on it.
    It now has 9581! Due to Covid and other pressing matters I just never got the chance to ride it.
    Next service is showing as needing to be done in 5350 miles.
    MOT will be due August 2021.
    The bike is in amazing condition. As to be expected having only done around 100 miles since its full inspection.
    I have the old service Invoices, as well as the fully stamped service book, manuals, etc.
    a rare opportunity to purchase a very genuine 1299s, with Ducati warranty.
    Bike is based Near Stotfold, Herts.
    Tel number is 07976302250
    Price is £13,000
    Thanks for looking.

2. Pics below

IMG_1577.jpeg

IMG_1575.jpeg

IMG_1574.jpeg

IMG_1573.jpeg

IMG_1572.jpeg

IMG_1803.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Asking price?

4. Hi Andrew, Price is £13,000
    Thanks
    Dell

5. Nice bike Dell, tough time of year to be selling it, plus all the COVID lockdowns, but glws, looks like a really nice example :upyeah:

6. I’m putting off buying one till things settle down tbh.. Throw the little red hatchback in with it and I’ll take it.. looks a great bike glws

Do Not Sell My Personal Information