1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299 Remap Around London

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Stef, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! Sorry for bringing up an old thread (I promise I did search, I'm just looking for some more advice). I'm pretty much convinced to do it, my only question is where?

At the moment I'm considering
    - Steve Jordan
    - Hilltop Motorcycles
    - Dave Wood Racing

While Steve Jordan has been recommended by the Woolich guys I sent an email to, when dealing with SJ's staff via email, they weren't sure they could do it with the standard exhaust. I'm quoting their email: "I have spoken to Steve and he said he thinks we would be able to do it with the standard exhaust but it will take longer to do than normal as he would have to each cylinder."
    I haven't been in touch with the other 2 dealers yet. Any experiences anyone could share, please?
    Or any other dealer you could suggest/recommend?
    I'm getting slightly confused, is there anyone out there who could please enlighten me?

Thank you all, and safe ride!

2. I'm getting my 1299s done here in Ireland at the minute and I was under the impression both cylinders are tuned separate for the best results and I have termi,s on it !

Screenshot_20190430-085218.png

3. Standard pipes on this and Jordan Bikes use Woolich software.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I saw that video, and that's why I asked Steve Jordan, who got recommended by the Woolich guys themselves. That's where my confusion started

5. Hi, I used Dave Wood Racing for Rexxer flashing both my RSV4's and was very pleased with the results. Have not taken my Pani to him yet, but have heard he gets good results from tuning them. Dave

6. Have you considered a Rapidbike EVO? No dyno required. I fitted one and am impressed how it dialled in at low speed.

7. I’m selling a Rapidbike evo

8. Just got my 1299 back friday from the tuners the difference particularly at Lower revs is super the bike is transformed well worth the effort !

9. Chris Steadman at CJS racing is highly recommended. Have seen a lot of things on facebook about Hilltop, and its not good. Apparently they are nothing but con artists.

10. Thank you all. Sounds like someone is paying a visit to Dave Wood Racing pretty soon ha!

Thanks!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information