1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299r Fe Production

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Kernow Mad-dog, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Is there any way I can find out how many FE’s have been produced so far? Still waiting for mine!!

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. Not so FE then? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Try howmanyleft.com

5. My understanding was that the production run ended in December last year (2017). We sold the last FE that we bought into stock a couple of months ago. Who did you order one through ? Andy

#5 Android853sp, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  6. I think @Robarano asked Ducati this year how many Gen 2 1199R's were produced (you know, the proper one ;)) and Ducati said as the 1299R (the pretend one :blush:) was still a current model they wouldn't release any numbers yet :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Correct-a-mundo my Yorkshire friend. They class the V4 as a Panigale, so told me the depatrment they get production numbers from usually, couldn't help as they were still building them. :worried:

I may try them again in a couple of months, mainly because I like Fabiana's accent when she rings me up. :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Riders of Bridgwater!?

9. Riders (Bridgewater and Bristol) don’t seem to have a particularly good reputation with folks on here but I’m not sure what you can do if it ends up that the salesman has let you down. A quick search on eBay shows Moto Italia has a new one at list price. Andy

10. There's loads on eBay, one at £30k barely used with 72 miles on.

03EB1D44-4938-4603-A032-F1CDFBA983F6.png D58F9050-69B9-42F8-A56C-250561D34C64.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for that Andy

12. Thanks for that Andy
    Thanks for the great info!!

13. Have just heard from Riders, my FE should be here in about 10 days!! Whoop, whoop!! I guess it’ start pissing with rain then!!

14. That's good news. Not sure why the bike has been delayed but hope you enjoy it, it's an awesome bike :upyeah: Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information