1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299s Front Stand

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Wull, Nov 18, 2018.

1. What’s the best front stand to use, I have a Harris under fork type front stand that I use on my R1 track bike that also fitted the beemer but looking at the bottom of the Ducati’s fork it’ll be a no go......

So I’m needing a front stand. Is there any front stands that fit the forks or is it a case of purchasing a yoke stand? I actually have one but would need a different sized pin I can imagine, it gets used with my cb500 race bike so is a little tatty, been welded about 473 times lol!

2. Gee-tech

20180504_115137.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Where from?

4. You got f.b ? Gaving williams makes them ........... gee-tech fabrications put it in f.b

5. GeeTech are awesome

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have a Harris under fork stand. From memory you remove a little plastic trim they fix over the hole...
    4325E63B-83EF-4768-A793-CA54BF48E535.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Another vote for Gee Tech from me. Gav is an artist. I have rear stands for all my bikes plus a front under yoke and a set of footrest stands.

8. Cheers guys, I’ve been in contact with Gav.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I tried Geetech about this time last year and the delivery date was sometime after Christmas. That is why I ended going with Harris, who delivered within a couple of days.

10. Delivery time isnt fantastic due to them being made to order but i wasnt in any rush

Do Not Sell My Personal Information