1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 1299s Trade In Value

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by james griffin, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Aup guys am looking at maybe trading my 1299s for the v4s just wondering what trade in value is on my 1299s duno if i can be doing with the tyre kickers on ebay ect to sell it private ?

2. A clue about age, condition, mileage etc would help.

Or is it a Christmas game we’re playing?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I would imagine you would be offered around 2-3 grand trade in ( probably why you are asking here) under what you could potentially get privately ... which will be around a grand less than what it’s for sale in a shop for...

4. H
    Hahah sorry its 2015 6k on the clock ...will be a stock bike if i was to trade not a mark on it

5. What Andy said. As a guide, 2015 1200s multi, 17500 new and px value 8800. What price new 22k? So about 11k at a guess

6. That will retail for probably £16-17k in a Ducati showroom, so they'll probably offer £14k at a guess.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. 2016 ducati dealer 3000 miles.....
    Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 21.07.01.png

8. optimistic.....

9. That's not an S mate, I actually went to look at it!
    They had just sold a low miles S for £17k, I bought my V4S from them for £20k.

10. my bad..2015 S with under 3000 miles

Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 21.23.15.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. and i would sack whoever has described it as...

"Ducati's 1299 Panigale S is a bike like no other. It's comfortable, loud and hot, but it's also an icon of desire, luxury and beauty.

Oh, and it's mind-bendingly fast."

fooking idiots

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. bingo...2015 minus the 2-3 grand for a trade in..

Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 21.28.02.png

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks like the Notts dealer are a little over priced then!

14. Why give the dealer the profit when you can market/sell it yourself:thinkingface:

15. Convenience. Less guilt if it’s got hidden issues. Speed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I might try private but so many dreamers about just makes it bit stress full not to mention wrong time of the year to be selling a bike might bang it on ebay try my luck at 14k

17. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain,and you get to keep your pants;) GLWS.:upyeah:

18. Yes on all three points:upyeah:,but for me that extra money pays for a service/tax/mot and maybe even a tyre:upyeah:

19. What about the classified section on here. Some good clear photo’s and honest discription. There’s a better like minded set of people on here surely?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information