1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro 18000 Mile Desmo Feels Like A Different Bike

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by MG1200S, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Just had my bike in for its 18000 mile desmo service and a few bits and pieces fixed under warranty. I assume it has had an ecu update too as the mid range feels much better and free revving. Also seems louder (at all revs) and pops a bit more when shutting off the throttle. Has a slightly annoying buzzy tone between 5500 and 7000 revs. Anyone else experienced this and a surge in mid range post service?

2. Kind of...mine feels like new after the 36,000, new timing belts, plugs, air filter and valve adjustment worked wonders.

Hopefully the same at 54,000 as the ENDURO refresh news today was disappointing to say the least!!!

3. yeah...they fucking spelt it wrong...should have said streetfighter...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sorry off point I know,
    The ducati event nov 4th will be the one to watch for new models, enduro refresh was disappointing, I don’t go for crappy looking tank graphic, and wtf no grey. QS and engine no big deal.

5. My bike felt refreshed after the 18k service. It was beginning to feel a bit doggy.

6. I feel you and @AirCon need to sort out who gets the avatar.

upload_2018-10-13_14-18-0.png

Do Not Sell My Personal Information